This year would have been an excellent year for one of you guys to run for president. I would have except for the following reasons:
- I cannot play golf. Well, I can kind of, but I’m so bad that I could get into bets with foreign government officials and embarrass everyone, including me.
- I talk to much, say what I think and to who ever will listen. No one listens to me now, but if I was president, then, er, well you get that picture.
- I believe in God and I’m going to tell others about Him. And I will be telling about God’s laws and that those laws have not changed from the day God rested. To me, in God We Trust is a powerful message.
- If a person is requesting citizenship in our country he will respect our country, our flag and our people and be willing to fight for it’s sovereignty .
- If a person is on welfare, he will have to prove he is drug free. (you got to pee to work for me.).
- There are other rules, most of them conservative, so you can go ahead and add all your thoughts there. We are most probably on the same page.
So, I am not going to run, but it would have been a good year for me to as I probably would have gotten several votes.. You probably would have a better shot at winning than me, so you go ahead as there is probably plenty of time left for you to get elected. I’ve only witnessed a few presidential election in my life time(kidding), but I don’t ever recall weaker candidates than we have for this one. Trump is a good business man, and has a few good ideas, but he is not really presidential material. Clinton on the other hand is absolutely not presidential material and seems to not be able tell the truth, matter of fact I don’t think she can handle the truth. She probably is a good grandma as that child or children should have plenty in that foundation from money donated while Granny was Secretary of State, don’t you think? Everyone who needed a favor had to pay up for it. I reckon that’s good if you’re needing favors….. I noticed one time on TV that Mrs. Clinton said she had never told a lie…. Her nose is bigger now. Have you noticed that? …. Anyway, I wish one of you guys would have run. I think you could have gotten elected. There may still be time…….