We have good laws on the books…..Some folks say we have bad laws on the books. Some of our laws even override God’s laws…Of course, I’m going to always believe God’s laws no matter what some folks say. And some of you folks differ in opinion on God’s laws as well as man’s laws.
- Man shall not lay with another man according to God’s law. Man’s law says it is now ok.
- Thou shall not kill according to God’s law. Man’s law says we can kill our unborn babies.
- Man’s law says thou shall not pray or talk about Jesus in school. God says it is ok and he will hear you when you pray from wherever you are.
- Man’s law says thou shall not cross our borders for illegal entry into the United States of America, but man does not have to enforce those laws, based on who is doing the talking. God says we should obey man’s law. Or does he?
- What is a person to do? As for me, number one God’s law is still in effect and I will honor that law. Number two is another of God’s laws that is still in effect so I hope all the females will honor this law as well. And number three, I just pray whenever I feel the need, no matter where I am. And for number four, America is having a difficult time taking care of our own needy people and the law restricting illegal entry into the USA should be enforced. Mexico needs to step up and take care of their people and the need to cross the border illegally would not be so critical.
- I cannot get these numbers to go away so number six become “what do you think?” If you care to share your comments, fire away. No foul language please, otherwise speak your mind…..